About the Dahls

Bountiful Family of three. Garrit and I got married in 2004 and had Clara in 2006. Garrit is an Accountant and I work for a company that develops crane certification exams. Clara is our pride and joy (and a little challenge).

Monday, October 6, 2008

Congratulations Dad!!!

Garrit finally received his score for the last CPA exam and he passed!!! Yea, Clara and I couldn't be happier, we finally get daddy back!  I threw Garrit a surprise party on Friday and totally pulled it off.  For those of you who know Garrit well you know this was quite a feat. I called Garrit at noon and told him I was really sick and I was going to head home.  I told him he had to Clara after work.  At 3:00 he called and told he was having Erin pick up Clara because he was going to have to work late.  I almost had a heart attack! So I pulled the sick card again, I called him at 4:00 and asked him how late he was going to work, and wined about how sick I was and could he get home so I didn't have to deal with Clara.  He said he could probably leave at 5:30/6:00 (Which was fine cause that was when I planned on him being home).  So when he finally showed up at home I had Erin make up a story about being in the back with the girls and she brought him around back and SURPRISE!! He totally jumped and was completely shocked!  We had a great time with our friends and family!  (And by the way Garrit, you totally deserve the pat on the back!)

No comments: