About the Dahls

Bountiful Family of three. Garrit and I got married in 2004 and had Clara in 2006. Garrit is an Accountant and I work for a company that develops crane certification exams. Clara is our pride and joy (and a little challenge).

Monday, October 6, 2008

Go Utes!!!


The University of Utah played Oregon State on October 2, of course we were there in our seats for the whole game.  I feel sorry for those fans who decided the game was over and left.  With 2:12 left in the game we were down by 8 ( I have to admit I was thinking about packing it up, but as Baba says we don't leave until its 0:00 you never know what will happen).  We got the ball and marched it down the field 60 yards for a touch down, so what do you do?  Go for 2 of course!  Got an interference call and then Brian Johnson our quarterback ran it it for the two point conversion.  Oregon State had the ball and our amazing defense forced a 3 and out!! So we got the ball back and marched it down the filed again with 0:01 left on the clock our kicker Louie Sakoda kicked a field goal and the Utes won the game 31-28!  It was an amazing end to an awesome game.  My voice is still shot from screaming. 

No comments: