

Thanksgiving day was filled with food and fun. The turkey didn't want to cooperate with us and didn't cook all the way. We took what was cooked and put it back in the oven. It never really completely cooked all the way. But Grandma Dahl and I decided we really don't need a turkey, we had tons of food and were all full without it. After dinner we went up to Aunt Mary Ann's for pie and games. It was great to see the cousins and visit. It was a very exhausting day.
Friday morning, I got up at 4:30 and went to the sale at target. I got some good deals and was back in bed by 7:30 am. After breakfast we went back to Grandma's house and played some football. That afternoon the grown up girls we and saw Twilight the movie. It was great (although Erin didn't like it much, she is a bit obsessive.)
All in all it was a great holiday, now for Christmas.



No comments:
Post a Comment