About the Dahls

Bountiful Family of three. Garrit and I got married in 2004 and had Clara in 2006. Garrit is an Accountant and I work for a company that develops crane certification exams. Clara is our pride and joy (and a little challenge).

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Pictures




So my family has never had a family picture done, that I can remember.  We've tried a number of times but have never been successful in getting one actually printed. The problem is my dad is very picky and we have never been able to find a photographer who he likes.  I am happy to say that I was finally successful in accomplishing this goal!  I found a photographer that was very reasonably priced and would give us the rights to the negatives. So I arranged to have pictures taken at Red Butte Gardens in October.  We got the CD with the pictures back about a month ago and let me tell you they are adorable!  I love them and guess what so does my dad.  If any one is looking for a photographer check him out, his name is Stephen Bair and he amazing.  He was so patient with the girls and my dad.  His web site is www.Bairphoto.com.  Here are a few shots from the sitting.


1 comment:

Barry & Margo Swartz said...

I love the look of your blog! You guys look great! Hope you had wonderful Holidays :)